Thursday, February 21, 2013

LIVE SHOWS

Jessi is in the studio now but these are a few performances in July.  Piano Hollywood in The Hard Rock Paradise July 7 and every first Thursday of the Month 7pm-10pm. All her Miami fans can go to Books and Books in Coral Gables 7pm-11pm , Friday July 29 and hear songs from her new CD performed live!
HIGHLIGHT performance is Jessi Campo's music debut in a feature film , The DREAM ( El Sueno) with 6 songs from her Con Corazon CD which was considered in 2014 for a Latin Grammy Nomination July 10 at the Flamingo Theater in Brickell.
Most recently she performed at the Jazz and Blues Social Club with her 6pc band

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessi,
    This is Kim and I bought your CD in the card while you drive me and my daughter to Broward Hospital. Montana was fine (just the regular virus) but I have never forgotten about you.
    I want my daughter and maybe me to get singing lessons. I love your song Wanting more.

    I just love you!!! LOL

    Please send me an email because at some stage if you are stil teaching singing lessons, I would be up for that.

    Take care and I will be intoucy.

    Kim Brandt
    951-533-6152
    kimbrandt97@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete